Sunday, February 27, 2011

V: The Little Mermaid Part 1


(If you followed my old blog, then this is rehash. I started working on a project with Redmoon Theatre about a year ago--writing the script for a re-imagining of "The Little Mermaid". I went straight to Hans Christian Andersen's classic--no Disney here--and wrote the first half of the play until the project was scrapped. I intend to finish it . . . someday. The following is spoken by the Little Mermaid herself. I've removed stage directions as well, so use your imaginations, why don't you!)

(Message me if you wanna read it. Sorry, but I really want this one to get published some day)

2 comments:

  1. i didn't realize this got scrapped! sad. well. i like this as a start, and i hope you finish it...someday. also, glad you're writing. i need to comment on other things too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks! It'll get finished. Just needs an outlet where it can get performed or whatevered. I gotta write the rest of it first, anyway, I guess.

    ReplyDelete